We may be small, but we have an outsized reputation. And we back it up with a client-centered approach and a team culture. We know we serve our clients best with a knowledgeable, experienced professional staff, and we are dedicated to supporting that team with training, mentoring, and professional development. At FKS our staff and partners work closely together. Your growth and success is the firm’s success. Put simply: The better you are, the better we are.
Other firms may pigeonhole their employees into narrow specialties; at FKS we don’t have time for that! You might work for an oil & gas client one day, and an entertainment client the next. At Flieller, Kruger & Skelton you sure won’t be tasked with the same old same old. We make sure that our clients get the best service we can provide, and that means a staff that is well-trained and creative, flexible, intuitive, and knowledgeable. You will be challenged and engaged, and you will never be bored.
Our principal recruiting criterion is simply this: we seek out the best talent, whatever your experience happens to be. If you bring a new practice area to the firm, we will support you 100% in developing it into a new core competency for the firm. Wherever you are in your career, if your goal is to excel and grow, you will find a welcome home here.
• Live in Austin.
• Receive small-firm attention.
• Enjoy big-firm opportunities.
• Build a highly sophisticated career.
• Develop high-level skills with a client base much like that of Big 4 firms.
• Dynamic environment.
• Advanced level tax and consulting work.
• One-on-one learning with partners, managers, and clients.
• Interaction with highly technical and knowledgeable team members.
• Hands-on learning and professional development.
• Thoughtful, client focused environment.
• Superior technical training.
• Serving with integrity.